Sunday 4 November 2012

Starbucks, you nutty little minx!

 

Date: 03/11/12

Background: My lovely buddy from back home, Michelle, and her boyfriend Michael came to Birmingham, and we met up with 2012-11-03 15.08.29them to have a coffee, chinwag and a general get together!

What: Caramelised Hazelnut and Chocolate Chip Muffin

Where: Starbucks, Birmingham New Street

How Much?: I wanna say about £1.90 give or take

What was Good: It smelt nice! Sweet and nutty. Lol. And as I am sure you have picked up by now, I eat with my eyes first of all, and it looked really tasty! Rustic and basically decorated. Texture and flavour wise it was also a good muffin, with the crunchy chopped caramelised hazelnuts and sweet smooth chocolate chips within, and the all important crusty muffin top!

What was Bad: One thing I did not like was that the hazelnuts got stuck in my teeth… And that is when they tasted really bitter! I know this happens with a lot of nuts, but it kind of ruined the whole experience! I don’t think I will be choosing this muffin again folks I am afraid.

Waffle-O-Meter:

WAFFLEWAFFLEWAFFLE

2012-11-03 15.08.42

No comments:

Post a Comment