Friday 26 October 2012

BBC Good Food Show Live 2012

 

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! I am so excited!!! Open-mouthed smile.

I have just booked tickets for me, my grandparents and my auntie, uncle and cousins to go to the BBC Good Food Show Live- Winter 2012 at the NEC in Birmingham! Open-mouthed smile 

I went about 4 years ago with my Grandma and Grandad and had an amazing time! Lots of freebies, taste tests, interesting stalls and exhibits, and to know you are in the same building as some of TV’s great chefs, cooks gfs_birminghamand foodies!

Hopefully this year will be no exception!!! Open-mouthed smile

I am going on Saturday 1st December, and it runs from 0900-1800. So I will be preparing for lots and lots of crowds of people, lots of walking, but lots of lovely foody memories also! As well as entrance into the show, I will get to see the Italian Stallion (awful awful awful play on words) that is Gino D’Campo in the Super-theatre at 1730!!! Open-mouthed smile <3. ANNNND to top it all off.. We are going to be in the same building as MARY BERRY & PAUL HOLLYWOOD! THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!

 

For those who are interested, for standard admission+entry into Super-theatre, tickets cost:

CHILD (6-17)- £11

ADULT- £22.50

Over 65s- £17

If you are interested I definitely suggest booking now before the tickets sell out!! Click HERE for the link to buy tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment