Monday 7 January 2013

Weightwatchers…

 

RIGHT. I love this blog. It is lots of fun to do, I love baking and most of all I love eating pudding. But the problem is, I now weigh more than I ever have…. *big loud gulp*

THEREFORE. Me and my housey Amy have signed up to Weightwatchers Online! Open-mouthed smile Because we want to be light and skinny and frolic around like sexy slim Senorita’s!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR THE BLOG?!!? Nothing! What it means is, this has opened up my eyes to a whole new vision for pudding! Pudding made from light healthy recipes so that I can still eat pudding/cake/dessert and still carry on with my goal of losing weight!! Because if I am healthier, I will be happier!

WISH ME LUCK! AND FOLLOW MY WEIGHTWATCHERS JOURNEY!

8321798_R_SET

No comments:

Post a Comment